MMPDS-17 Chapter 7
Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 7 - MISCELLANEOUS ALLOYS AND HYBRID MATERIALS
This document has not been validated by ESDU. It is provided to our users as a useful reference source.
This chapter contains the engineering properties and related characteristics of miscellaneous alloys and hybrid materials. In addition to the usual properties, some characteristics relating to the special uses of these alloys are described. For example, the electrical conductivity is reported for the bronzes and information is included on toxicity of particles of beryllium and its compounds, such as beryllium oxide.
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 2 - STEEL ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 3 - ALUMINUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 4 - MAGNESIUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 5 - TITANIUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 6 - HEAT-RESISTANT ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 7 - MISCELLANEOUS ALLOYS AND HYBRID MATERIALS (this Chapter)
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 8 - STRUCTURAL JOINTS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 9 - GUIDELINES
|MMPDS-17 Chapter 7|
The document you have requested is available only to subscribers.
- Subscribers login here.
- If you are not an ESDU subscriber find out how to subscribe.