MMPDS-17 Chapter 4
Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 4 - MAGNESIUM ALLOYS
This document has not been validated by ESDU. It is provided to our users as a useful reference source.
This chapter contains the engineering properties and characteristics of wrought and cast magnesium alloys used in aircraft and missile applications. Magnesium is a lightweight structural metal that can be strengthened greatly by alloying, and in some cases by heat treatment or cold work or by both.
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 2 - STEEL ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 3 - ALUMINUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 4 - MAGNESIUM ALLOYS (this Chapter)
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 5 - TITANIUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 6 - HEAT-RESISTANT ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 7 - MISCELLANEOUS ALLOYS AND HYBRID MATERIALS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 8 - STRUCTURAL JOINTS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 9 - GUIDELINES
|MMPDS-17 Chapter 4|
The document you have requested is available only to subscribers.
- Subscribers login here.
- If you are not an ESDU subscriber find out how to subscribe.