About Us ~ What's New
The details of the last six ESDU Data Releases and the current MMDH Supplement are listed below.
|ESDU Data||Release 2022-02 (May 2022)|
Release 2022-02 (May 2022)
- 11003 : Cyclic stress-strain and strain-life properties for metallic materialsNew.
- 22001 : Definitions of terms used in Vibration and Acoustic FatigueNew.
- ASTEROID : Aircraft Surface Tolerances for Enhanced Repair, Operations and DesignNew.
- 15002 : Definitions for runway contaminants and the classification and distribution of hard runway surfacesUpdated to Amendment A.
- 74036 : Drag due to a circular cavity in a plate with a turbulent boundary layer at subsonic, transonic and supersonic speedsNew/Modified Toolbox App.
- 75028 : Drag due to grooves in a flat plate with a turbulent boundary layer, at subsonic and supersonic speedsNew/Modified Toolbox App.
- 75031 : Drag of two-dimensional steps and ridges immersed in a turbulent boundary layer for Mach numbers up to 3.New/Modified ESDUpac program. New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 99031 : Computer program for estimation of lift curve to maximum lift for wing-fuselage combinations with high-lift devices at low speeds.New/Modified ESDUpac program.
Release 2022-01 (Jan 2022)
- 21005 : Summary of Data Items on ControlsNew.
- TM 207 : ESDU TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM
Concept and preliminary design
Examples of applying rapid aerodynamic analysis tools to three classic historical configurations designed to similar requirementsNew.
- TM 211 : ESDU TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM
Pressures under wet footprintNew.
- 07001 : Noise transmission into aircraft cabins.Updated to Amendment A. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- AERO W.S.02.03.02 : Theoretical lift-dependent drag of wings at supersonic speeds.Updated to Amendment C.
Release 2021-04 (Oct 2021)
- 21004 : The statistical analysis of fatigue data using the Weibull distributionNew.
- 00012 : The acoustic attenuation of absorbent linings in cylindrical flow ducts.Updated to Amendment D. New/Modified VIEWpac program.
- 05001 : Prediction of combustor noise from gas turbine engines.Updated to Amendment B. New/Modified VIEWpac program.
- 08018 : Combination of spectra in Common Data Files from ESDU Aircraft Noise Data ItemsUpdated to Amendment B. New/Modified VIEWpac program.
- 89047 : In-plane forces and moments on installed inclined propellers at low forward speeds.Updated to Amendment E.
- 98019 : Computer-based estimation procedure for single-stream jet noise. Including far-field, static jet mixing noise database for circular nozzlesUpdated to Amendment E. New/Modified VIEWpac program. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
Release 2021-03 (Jul 2021)
- 21001 : Guidance on the selection of aerodynamic methods to use at different stages of civil aircraft designNew.
- 21002 : Viscous full-potential (VFP) method for three dimensional wings and wing-body combinations.
Part 4: VFP analysis programs for flow breakdown and forces and loadsNew.
- 21003 : Decibel scales and definitions of levelsNew. New Interactive Graphs.
- 15011 : Acoustics of reverberation chambers.Updated to Amendment A.
- 19004 : Guide to the effect of shot peening on fatigue strengthUpdated to Amendment A.
- 90034 : Computer program for the calculation of normal force and pitching moment of forebody-cylinder combinations at angles of attack up to 90 degrees and Mach numbers up to 5, including the effects of conical boat-tailingNew/Modified ESDUpac program.
Release 2021-02 (Apr 2021)
- 14002 : Lock nuts and other thread locking devicesUpdated to Amendment A.
- 16004 : Aerodynamics and aero-acoustics of rectangular planform cavities.
Part V: Bibliography (up to 2020)Updated to Amendment A.
- AERO A.02.03.02 : Optimum area distribution and associated minimum theoretical transonic drag-rise for aircraft at zero lift.Updated to Amendment B. New/Modified ESDUpac program. New/Modified Toolbox App.
- AERO A.S.02.03.01 : Explanatory notes on transonic and supersonic area rules.Updated to Amendment C.
Release 2021-01 (Jan 2021)
- 20006 : Aircraft performance from flight test. Part 4: Calibration of pressure air data systems, Sub-part i: subsonic flightNew.
- 13012 : Viscous full-potential (VFP) method for three-dimensional wings and wing-body combinations. Part 2: Use of VFP and related programs.Updated to Amendment A. New/Modified VIEWpac program.
MMDH Supplement 49
- DTD5076, new amendment
- EN2085, new amendment
- EN2116, new specification
- EN2279, new issue
- EN2306, new issue
- EN2387, new issue
- EN2541, new specification
- EN2573, new specification
- EN2681, new issue
- EN2726, new issue
- EN2728, new issue
- EN3120, new specification
- EN3219, new specification
- EN3553, new issue
- EN3678, new specification
- L93, new amendment
- prEN2192, new issue
- prEN2247, new amendment
- prEN2403, new specification
- prEN2418, new issue
- prEN2682, new specification
- prEN3357, new specification
- prEN3471, new specification
- prEN3498, new amendment
- prEN3500, new amendment
- prEN3519, new amendment
- prEN3859, new amendment
- prEN3860, new amendment
- prEN3993, new specification
- prEN4448, new specification